Who we are? We are ...

[Sticky] Who we are? We are Ottawa Valley Rocks!  

RSS

OttawaValleyRocks.ca
(@admin)
Member Admin
06/03/2019 10:08 am  

Ottawa Valley Rocks is a group of musicians working together to improve and inform people about the Ottawa Valley Music Scene. We are a Non-Profit Organization, Label, Management Team and offer services, events, as well as a website to better connect everyone. Please navigate around and check out everything. When posting please have links attached to everything so we can better discover more about what you have to offer. We are musicians working with musicians! We support one another and work hard to keep our music scene alive and well.

Once signing up to our fully secure website you will gain access to all the services us, and many others have to offer! Sign up Today!

So now that we are all set-up...What would you like to see on our website?

Musicians helping Musicians
OttawaValleyRocks.ca

RikkRollins
(@rikkrollins)
Member Artist
09/03/2019 8:10 am  

Great to see new members! We have so much goin on lately and i figure upgrading the website to better serve us all was the next step. I have created youtube, spotify playlists that we can all stream. Ive added support so users can now create a profile and post updates in the forum. If there is a topic you enjoy be sure to hit the "subscribe to new replies" button above the post. You will then be given email updates anytime there is new activity on your posts! If there is anything you would like to see with the OttawaValleyRocks.ca website, or any questions, please comment here or email me personally at Management@OttawaValleyRocks.ca. We are Musicians Helping Musicians! lets make a platform we can all be proud of!

Cheers folks!
Your friend,
Rikk Rollins @ RikkRollins.com

ReplyQuote
Share: